Around 8 years ago I lost pretty much everything after going through a divorce. I have spent the last 8 years not building my bank account so much, but building my mindset. I would take a strong mindset over anything on the planet. Your mindset if strong, can heal disease, always create money, get you out of debt, and take you to places beyond your wildest dreams. I’ve even used it to attract love and even cars. I have more faith today than ever and see the world where possibility is limitless for those who can believe and it all starts in the mind.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.” Henry Ford
Here are 10 tips that I have used to save me from bankruptcy and create lots of money and much more.
- Read books that inspire you every day (get in the habit of reading 10 pages per day)
- Subconscious reprogramming (music and guided meditation), you can find on YouTube or the internet (most is free). Make sure to get a good pair of headphones.
- Learn to be present (this will help you to control your thoughts and become a master at slowing down time).
- Meditate and pray daily (I try to spend a few minutes a day praying and up to 30 minutes per day in meditation).
- BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SPEND TIME WITH (Don’t cut off all friends, as you can be a great inspiration, but spend most of your time with those that have more of what you want).
- Always be open to new opportunities for either business or investment. (Stay open because your faith is strong.)
- BE REALLY CLEAR (Be very clear on what it is you want until you are clear don’t get into action).
- Live life to the fullest (Don’t every deny yourself of life’s many pleasures, in other words, if you want to drive a luxury car or go on an exotic vacation – go get it. Know that you deserve it and go after it like you already own it before you do.)
- Work harder on yourself than your business, than your job, or anything else. (Always be working on becoming the best version of you.)
- Find a mentor or mentors. I’ve had life coaches, mentors, and connect with people often who I look up to. These mentors can all be of great help in helping you achieve your goals. One of my life coaches helped me increase my income dramatically in less than a year.
So there you have it. 10 tips I have used to help me get back on my feet, avoid bankruptcy and pretty much live the life that I desire most of the time. It’s not so much about how much money you have in your bank account, but how you feel about yourself. I personally know millionaires who are financially insecure. Security isn’t in your net worth but in your self-worth.