Can you build a successful Network Marketing Business Online?
The answer is that you definitely can, but the problem is that so many of the network marketing programs out there today teach that you can do it without having to do anything, but post ads, send out emails, pay for advertising or post on Facebook. If that is all that you want to do then network marketing would not necessarily be the vehicle that you would want to pursue. If all you want to do is place ads and never have to pick up the phone then what you really should be looking at is affiliate marketing. If that is the case, I’ve just saved you months or perhaps even years of your time. If you’re open to network marketing than keep reading and I will tell you what I have learned from sponsoring thousands, making thousands, and spending thousands of dollars online since 2008.
“Make 10,000 in 30 days doing nothing”
“We’ve found the secret”
“Just sit back and watch the spillover, while I do all the work”
“All you have to do is spend $200 and our team is growing so fast, you can get rich from our momentum”
The above is all BS for the most part and I see it every day online. Believe me, I have tried every program under the sun over the last 10 years and not one network marketing program has paid me any money when I haven’t sponsored people (customers or business opportunity seekers). If you want to get successful online you must get out there and market yourself consistently, pick up the phone, and get to work. Yes, just like anything else it will take work for you to succeed, but in the end, it’s usually worth it. I’ve been able to collect multiple checks from multiple companies for years, drive luxury vehicles, and go on luxury vacations. Below, I am going to share some tips on how you can become an online pro and make money with network marketing in any program good or bad.
Tips to Succeed Online in Network Marketing
- Be YOU and Brand YOU. Yes, learn about branding YOU. This doesn’t mean you don’t do the basics of marketing your business and become a network marketing secret agent where you don’t mention your company (true BS). You simply work on marketing YOU, while doing all the network marketing basics as it can take months or even years to become an authority in your niche and have people chasing you to join your business or for coaching.
- Be consistent. Consistently set aside an hour or two per day to market your business. Post ads on Craigslist, Backpage, Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. Be out there just like you would be if you were running a business. If people don’t know what you’re up to, then you won’t have anyone to market to.
- What to do with leads. When you do get leads (I had over 150 in the past 3 days), set aside time to follow up on the phone with people. If you’re already like me and generating lots of leads you need to get Phoneburner (automated dialer that allows you to call everyone 4 times faster). If you’d like more information on Phoneburner click here to sign up for free and test it for up to 7 hours.
- Doesn’t happen overnight. Give yourself at least a month or 2 at any one online medium whether it be social media marketing, pay per click, or classified ads before you pull the plug. Must always be paying attention to what types of marketing work and what doesn’t. Focus on a few marketing strategies, to begin with, and be consistent.
- Work on yourself. Constantly be working on becoming a better person a better leader. Read every day and attend training calls and live events. Never stop learning, so you always grow. This business isn’t just about marketing, it’s also about personal development. There is a saying “As you grow, so will your business”. Tap into your mentors, get a coach, become not just good, but great at whatever it is you desire.
- Create a Blog just like this one with your picture. If you desire to become an MLM Superstar you will need a blog just like this one. One with your name and your picture and what you do. You need step away from the crowd and become your own expert. And start blogging every day or once a week or at least a few times per month. This will not only generate you leads but help you generate clients for a coaching biz to go alongside your network marketing biz (2 income streams) and possibly more if you promote affiliate programs. I currently promote a few affiliate programs which also generates additional income. This blog actually has the ability to generate up to 4 or 5 income streams with the same amount of work.
Well, there are some tips to help you succeed online in your network marketing business. If you feel like you need help putting it all together feel free to reach out to me for a free 30-minute consultation at email@example.com.