A few years ago I came across a start-up company within the direct selling industry called Valentus. They appeared to be selling healthy beverages online or through word of mouth marketing and they had a very interesting product that caught my attention “Slim Roast” Weight Loss Coffee. I had seen another company called Javita marketing the same thing years ago, but was intrigued enough to try the product. Not that I needed to lose weight, but a friend had offered to send me a free sample and I thought – why not. As a marketer who’s been a part of the health & wellness industry for many years I’ve always been fascinated with the different products that companies come out with. I guess the ones that really grab my attention are the ones that people would understand without a long science report with a cherry on top. Heck, 70% of all people drink coffee on a daily basis and many people I know over 30 are trying to lose weight. This was like Jenny Craig meets Starbucks – I was intrigued to say the least.
I didn’t join Valentus after that first sample, not because I didn’t like the taste, but because I didn’t want to put my time and energy into a start-up company knowing that most fail within the first few years (been there done that).
Fast forward a few years later (7 months ago). The same friend who shared Valentus with me a few years prior contacted me again. My first thought was wow – they are still in business. My second thought was I might have to do some due-diligence on this company and find out what they are all about. Below I made a list of what I found out and why you may want to consider Valentus if you are looking for a product/service to market for a home based business or another way to create income or wealth in your spare-time.
My Top 10 Reasons for Why Valentus is a Great Company for Network Marketing.
- 3 years old and debt free (past the point of collapse and entering momentum).
- Went from 10 million in gross sales in 2015 to 30 million in 2016.
- Consumable products that most people already consume (coffee & energy drinks).
- Company owner who has been a distributor in the past (very important).
- International opportunity (available in over 100 countries).
- Plans to expand internationally
- Outstanding training provided by leaders who have earned millions within the industry. (many already earning 6 & 7 figures or more annually).
- Exceptional compensation plan that pays weekly & monthly.
- Free Online Marketing System for everyone (most companies charge a fee for that).
- Free Training (The team that I joined has free training on how to become a marketing pro). The company also provides daily and weekly training.
Well there are my top reasons for why Valentus is one of the best opportunities within the network marketing – direct selling industry today. If you’d like to get more information on Valentus please visit Valentus today and check it out for yourself.
I have been involved in the network marketing profession part-time and full-time since 2007 as both a distributor and a sales trainer. I have always wondered why some succeed and so many more fail. I have found that the ones that do succeed aren’t really more talented than anyone else just more motivated. In fact, most anyone with a little bit of persistence who is willing to take action can make money in network marketing.
With that being said I am a firm believer in consistent daily repeatable actions. In other words, these repeatable actions must become habits and be easy enough to do that you can repeat them over and over without thinking about them. I personally have been mentored and coached by some of the top income earners in the network marketing profession and they always told me to take massive action. I personally always felt that was kind of crazy in a way as I never felt that others would follow my footsteps. So, this morning when I caught myself reading a blog by a 20 million dollar income earner Nathan Ricks, I thought it was such great advice that I would share with you what he does and has been teaching for the past 20 years with his team.
Here is what he had to say.
- Talk to 3 people daily about your business.
- Do 3 – 3 way calls daily with your team (probably won’t happen until your team grows past at least 20 people, but good advice for people with larger teams).
- Sponsor 3 new distributors/customers per month.
Now I personally haven’t tried this on for size as I haven’t been full-time in the network marketing industry since 2013, but I would say that even if I were part-time I would try to create a recipe like the above to simplify my activities and give me something to work towards on a daily and monthly basis. If you’d like to learn more about network marketing feel free to reach out to me as I have built large organizations of several thousand people in multiple companies in the past and have been a top income earner in more than a few companies. If you’d like to take advantage of my free coaching feel free to fill out the online form by clicking here.