How To Get More Twitter Followers
Having been pretty active on Twitter since 2008 and now up to over 150,000 followers, I think I know a thing or two about how to get more followers on Twitter. Here are some of my top tips on how you can get alot more followers on Twitter.
• Share news articles or blog posts that capture your attention.
• Tweet about something that is funny or makes you laugh.
• Share your feedback on a movie or TV show you just watched.
• Tweet about a sporting event.
• Tweet about something funny (love to tweet jokes).
• Ask for feedback before you make a major purchase (also do the same on your Facebook Personal Page)
• Ask questions.
• Definitely participate in Follow Friday #FF and recommend your favorite people to follow.
• Tweet about a company milestone.
• Recognize an employee who has done a good job.
• Tweet about a good book you’ve just read.
• Tweet about a Youtube video you like.
• Always Retweet others and share the love.
• Thank someone for following you.
• Thank someone for mentioning you or Retweeting you.
• Tweet about something you just learned.
• Tweet your favorite quotesUse #Hashtags whenever possible
• Use #Hashtags whenever possible
If you’d like to learn more about Social Media Marketing and how to monetize it for profitable financial gain, please pick up my latest book The Social Media Puzzle & How To Profit From It on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.