Can you build a successful Network Marketing Business Online?
The answer is that you definitely can, but the problem is that so many of the network marketing programs out there today teach that you can do it without having to do anything, but post ads, send out emails, pay for advertising or post on Facebook. If that is all that you want to do then network marketing would not necessarily be the vehicle that you would want to pursue. If all you want to do is place ads and never have to pick up the phone then what you really should be looking at is affiliate marketing. If that is the case, I’ve just saved you months or perhaps even years of your time. If you’re open to network marketing than keep reading and I will tell you what I have learned from sponsoring thousands, making thousands, and spending thousands of dollars online since 2008.
“Make 10,000 in 30 days doing nothing”
“We’ve found the secret”
“Just sit back and watch the spillover, while I do all the work”
“All you have to do is spend $200 and our team is growing so fast, you can get rich from our momentum”
The above is all BS for the most part and I see it every day online. Believe me, I have tried every program under the sun over the last 10 years and not one network marketing program has paid me any money when I haven’t sponsored people (customers or business opportunity seekers). If you want to get successful online you must get out there and market yourself consistently, pick up the phone, and get to work. Yes, just like anything else it will take work for you to succeed, but in the end, it’s usually worth it. I’ve been able to collect multiple checks from multiple companies for years, drive luxury vehicles, and go on luxury vacations. Below, I am going to share some tips on how you can become an online pro and make money with network marketing in any program good or bad.
Tips to Succeed Online in Network Marketing
- Be YOU and Brand YOU. Yes, learn about branding YOU. This doesn’t mean you don’t do the basics of marketing your business and become a network marketing secret agent where you don’t mention your company (true BS). You simply work on marketing YOU, while doing all the network marketing basics as it can take months or even years to become an authority in your niche and have people chasing you to join your business or for coaching.
- Be consistent. Consistently set aside an hour or two per day to market your business. Post ads on Craigslist, Backpage, Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. Be out there just like you would be if you were running a business. If people don’t know what you’re up to, then you won’t have anyone to market to.
- What to do with leads. When you do get leads (I had over 150 in the past 3 days), set aside time to follow up on the phone with people. If you’re already like me and generating lots of leads you need to get Phoneburner (automated dialer that allows you to call everyone 4 times faster). If you’d like more information on Phoneburner click here to sign up for free and test it for up to 7 hours.
- Doesn’t happen overnight. Give yourself at least a month or 2 at any one online medium whether it be social media marketing, pay per click, or classified ads before you pull the plug. Must always be paying attention to what types of marketing work and what doesn’t. Focus on a few marketing strategies, to begin with, and be consistent.
- Work on yourself. Constantly be working on becoming a better person a better leader. Read every day and attend training calls and live events. Never stop learning, so you always grow. This business isn’t just about marketing, it’s also about personal development. There is a saying “As you grow, so will your business”. Tap into your mentors, get a coach, become not just good, but great at whatever it is you desire.
- Create a Blog just like this one with your picture. If you desire to become an MLM Superstar you will need a blog just like this one. One with your name and your picture and what you do. You need step away from the crowd and become your own expert. And start blogging every day or once a week or at least a few times per month. This will not only generate you leads but help you generate clients for a coaching biz to go alongside your network marketing biz (2 income streams) and possibly more if you promote affiliate programs. I currently promote a few affiliate programs which also generates additional income. This blog actually has the ability to generate up to 4 or 5 income streams with the same amount of work.
Well, there are some tips to help you succeed online in your network marketing business. If you feel like you need help putting it all together feel free to reach out to me for a free 30-minute consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re anything like me and want to use Facebook to market your business, you will need to set up a Facebook Business Page aka Fan Page. Why is this important? Because without it, you will have a difficult time promoting your brand, service, or product. The trick is what to do you do once you set up your page to get more followers?
To get more followers in the beginning you simply send a invite to everyone who is your friend on your personal page. This will get the ball rolling and should get you anywhere from 50 to 200 followers quickly. You also may want to post a status update on your personal page about your new fan page and/or group. You could also ask some of your friends with big followings or influencers if they would be willing to put a shout out for you. Once you do this — you are on your way.
Next you want to be sure that you post regularly. Always try and come up with good content and post once per day if you can. This will get people coming to your page often and should get you new followers weekly. I don’t think its necessary to post more than one time per day — less is bet on Facebook and consistency is very important.
If you plan on doing advertising to promote your page this is another great way to get followers. Keep in mind that you don’t want to pay too much per like, so test some different campaigns to see which works the best and try to keep each like to less than 50 cents each (preferably around 15 to 20 cents).
If you’re on Instagram make sure to connect your Instagram page to your Facebook Fan Page. This will also allow you to post pictures and videos from Instragram page directly to your Facebook Page and this should help you get more likes as well.
You may also try and follow some influencers in your niche from your Facebook Fan Page not your personal page and like and comment on interesting posts, this will also get you some likes.
If you really want to get a ton of followers fast you can always pay a social media expert to get you lots of likes. Typically you can pay anywhere from $50 to $1000 to jumpstart your page. The only downside with this strategy is it may be a lot of followers who really have no interest in your niche. I have used this strategy above with a few who just wanted a large following fast. If you do the latter strategy do not stop there always be promoting.
Finally, if you blog or do videos, make sure to always post those to your page as well. This is a great way to keep it interesting and build value with your audience on a regular basis.
If all the above seems too overwhelming or you simply just need a some direction you can always reach out to a social media expert to help implement some of these strategies for you and your business. Myself and my team are always available should you need any help email me at email@example.com
This blog was copied from another article I wrote on http://medium.com
Pinterest is a catalog social media site of pictures and ideas from travel to business to the latest & greatest recipes to stir up your belly or even your love life.
Pinterest has been around since 2012 and currently has around 150 million active monthly users (mostly women). I’ve been on Pinterest for a few years now and find it to be one of the most interesting social media sites. Not unlike Instagram as you just post pictures (pin it). In the
I’ve been on Pinterest for a few years now and find it to be one of the most interesting social media sites and most fun too. Not unlike Instagram as you just post pictures (pin it), but more informative. In the pictures (you upload or share) you must describe your picture so it shows up in The Pinterest Searches. I’ve personally used Pinterest for recipes when cooking, making travel plans, and I personally love all the funny pictures, jokes, and quotes (great way to start your day with a big smile). Here are some tips I have found useful for using Pinterest as a valuable tool to promote my businesses, blog, and brand over the past few years.
- Pin Often (at least 1 time per day) Post your own pics or find pics that are relevant to your brand or business.
- Create Boards that grab people’s interests (a few of mine are: Cool Photos, The Truth Shall Set You Free, Places I’d Like To See, Social Media Tips & Tricks, Funny, and Get Healthy)
- #Hashtags don’t matter on PInterest, but you must describe your picture in detail or know one will ever find it.
- Boards & lots of them – pin to your boards regularly or they will get lost in SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Set Up a Business Page on Pinterest (not personal) especially if you’re going to be using Pinterest for Brand Awareness.
- Once you’re using Pinterest on a regular basis you’ll want to use Pinterest Analytics to see how you’re doing.
- Engage with Others. If someone reaches out to you or makes a comment don’t ignore. You never know who your next customer might be.
If you’d like to get up to speed on Social Media Marketing make sure to download a free copy of my ebook on this website “Social Media Tips & Tricks for Business” and absolutely make sure to follow me on Pinterest.
I’ve been involved in Social Media and Online Marketing in some way shape or form since 2008 and have trained people and consulted with business owners on how to effectively market their message in a noisy online world. With so many business owners using social media nowadays to market but not getting the results that they want, I felt it was time to shed some light on the subject.
I recently met with the owner of a Digital Marketing Agency and he shared with me that the highest spend on all advertising in 2017 for Small Business Owners was going to be on Social Media Advertising. I was down at The Bagel Shop the other day and on the cash register, there was a sign to follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook. If a bagel shop is using social media to help their business, then chances are that you should be too.
The social media landscape is opening up like we have never seen before and it is becoming more important than ever for business owners, celebrities, and just about everyone with a message to ensure they are effectively using Social Media. For the first time in 8 years of being on Social Media, I felt that it was time to share my experiences and provide a how-to guide that can help others with their business.
Businesses and professionals that embrace social media and use it well, will not only benefit from it on a brand awareness level but will profit from it. The most important thing you can learn from The Social Media Puzzle & How To Profit From It is how to be more successful in your social media marketing, how to be more consistent with it, and how over time you will profit from it. It has been said that facts tell and stories sell – and social media gives everyone the opportunity to tell a new story every single day.
To learn more about The Social Media Puzzle & How To Profit From It download a preview or order direct from Amazon or Barnes & Noble.